THE BIG 5 COMEDY SHOW *CLOSED*
The Big 5 Comedy Show Competition
Want to join Comedy Central on the Opening Night of The Big 5 Comedy
The biggest names in Stand-Up are coming to Johannesburg from the 14th of April
Now we are about to pull some Oprah stunts and dish out some FREE tickets to see the epic line-up that is Joey Rasdien, Kagiso Lediga, Barry Hilton, Jason Goliath and Stuart Taylor.
All you have you have to do is give us the names of four main characters from The Big Bang Theory & you could WIN double tickets to The Big 5 Comedy Show at Monte Casino in Johannesburg. We’re not pulling your leg – it’s that easy!
Grab your bae, your boss, sister or even your dad and Make Life Funnier with Comedy Central and The Big 5 Comedy Show at Monte Casino THIS Friday. 📣📣📣
1. The “Big 5” competition (the “Competition”) will run from Monday 10 April 2017 at 00:00 CAT until Wednesday 12 April 23:59 CAT.
2. The promoter of the Competition is MTV Networks Africa (Pty) Ltd of 1 Saxon Road, Hyde Park, Johannesburg, 2196, Tel: +27 11 4282903 (the “Promoter”).
3. To win, entrants must go to www.comedycentralafrica.com, enter the Competition by answering the Competition question correctly. All entrants must submit their answer, name and contact details on the Competition entry form on www.comedycentralafrica.com. Entrants can also enter through Twitter and Facebook.
4. Multiple entries per entrant are allowed but anyone who has won a competition from Comedy Central in the past 3 months is not eligible to win.
5. Entrants stand a chance to win the following: Double general access tickets to the opening of the ‘The Big 5 Comedy Show’ on the 14th April (the “Prize”).
6. The Promoter’s decision on any matter concerning the Competition and/or arising out of these rules is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The Promoter and its affiliates will not be responsible for any harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of a Prize or any changes to a Prize that may be made at any time. Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be sold, deferred or exchanged for cash.
8. The Competition is open to entrants aged 18 and older residing in Johannesburg, South Africa who are able to get themselves to the event venue.
9. If a winner declines the Prize, cannot be contacted timeously, or is disqualified for any reason, further correct entries will be drawn and this will continue until all Prizes are awarded and accepted.
10. A list of the winners may be obtained by writing to Bontle.Ndlovu@vimnmix.com.
11. Employees of the Promoter, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, associated and group companies and any other company involved in this Competition, their families and agents, are not eligible to participate in this Competition.
13. These rules shall be governed by the laws of South Africa. The participant consents to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the High Courts of South Africa (Gauteng Provincial Division, Pretoria / Gauteng Local Division, Johannesburg), in respect of all matters arising out of or in connection with the Competition or these.
14. If any provision of these rules is found to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, then that provision shall be severed from these rules and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions.
15. It is not intended that any provision of these rules contravenes any provision of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008, and therefore all provisions of these rules must be treated as being qualified, if necessary, to ensure that the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act are complied with.