WIN A DAY WITH A MODEL
WHO NEEDS THE BODY OF A MODEL, WHEN YOU CAN HAVE THE HANDS OF A GOD?
Need a Hot Babe for an upcoming High School Reunion? Maybe your family has been reminding you about your 'biological clock ticking' for the past 10 years? or are you simply just tired of everyone swiping left while you are there swiping right on Tinder? Then this is the competition for your lonely soul. Follow the following steps and you could easily Win a Model for the day. Yes, we said it....A hot model.
1. Evaluate your Life.
2. Determine for what occasion you need this model for and which haters you wanna show Flames.
3. Go to your Twitter or Facebook account.
4. Let us know 'Why you need this Eye Candy on your arm for a day?'
5. Use Video, Image or any creative content you can possibly use.
5. Tag us on Twitter or Upload your creative idea onto our competition post comments on Facebook.
6. Enjoy the Taste of ENVY from others
“CC Presents I Live with Models competition”
1. The “Comedy Central I live with Models” competition (the “Competition”) will run from Tuesday 20 February 2017 at 00:00 CAT until Monday 20 March 2017 23:59 CAT
2. The promoter of the Competition is MTV Networks Africa (Pty) Ltd of 1 Saxon Road, Hyde Park, Johannesburg, 2196, Tel: +27 11 4282903 (the “Promoter”)
3. To win, entrants must go to www.comedycentralafrica.com, and enter the Competition by submitting your funniest story what experience in your life would require a day with a model
4. Entrants stand to win:
A day out with a model complete with one of four pre-planned activities (the “Prize”)
5. At the end of the Competition, the Promoter will select 4 winners . The winners will be called and emailed directly from Tuesday 21 March 2017.
6. The Promoter’s decision on any matter concerning the Competition, including but not limited to the selection of the winners, and/or arising out of these rules is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into
7. The Promoter and its affiliates will not be responsible for any harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of a Prize or any changes to a Prize that may be made at any time. Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be sold, deferred or exchanged for cash.
8. The Competition is open to entrants aged 18 and older residing in South Africa.
9. If a winner declines a Prize or is disqualified for any reason, or cannot be contacted timeously, further entries will be selected until all Prizes have been awarded and accepted.
10. A list of the winners may be obtained by writing to Bontle.Ndlovu@vimnmix.com
11. Employees of the Promoter, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, associated and group companies and any other company involved in this competition, their families and agents, are not eligible to participate in this competition.
13. These rules shall be governed by the laws of South Africa. All entrants consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the High Courts of South Africa (Gauteng Provincial Division, Pretoria / Gauteng Local Division, Johannesburg), in respect of all matters arising out of or in connection with the Competition or these rules.
14. If any provision of these rules is found to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, then that provision shall be severed from these rules and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions.
15. It is not intended that any provision of these rules contravenes any provision of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008, and therefore all provisions of these rules must be treated as being qualified, if necessary, to ensure that the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act are complied with.